lips logo 365 Molly's Daily Kiss365 Pictures a Year

Day 244 – Love

Love Statue Philadelphia

Love Statue Philadelphia

“If I had a million dollars I’d buy your love” If I Had A Million Dollars by The Bare Naked Ladies

*This song, which I suggested for the prompt this week, holds some very precious memories for me and even though he loves me if I had a Million Dollars I would spend it on daft things to show him just how much I love him in return.

Ps… Click on the icons below to see who else is joining these Sunday meme’s. The Prompt for this weeks Song-ography is If I Had A Million Dollars by The Bare Naked Ladies

song-ography blog badgeBadge For Sunday In My CitySunday Snap Shot Badge

Share a DayShare on FacebookShare on Google+Tweet about this on TwitterShare on LinkedInEmail this to someoneShare on StumbleUpon

1. Reply

I love the style of this, the colour pop is really effective.

• Nicki
    • September 2, 2013

I didn’t realize the one in Phili was on a stand – interesting. A thought provoking theme this week – thanks!

2. Reply

nice

3. Reply

great edits on this photo… black & white & color. must learn to do this!

4. Reply

One of my favorite works of art. Love that you shared it!
    🙂
    Traci

• Karen
    • September 2, 2013

Great song suggestion for this week! I’m a (suburban) Philly girl and LOVE this photo. The processing is great.

5. Reply

Great take on this week’s song!

6. Reply

Cute! I love how you would buy little daft things…I’m very much a gifts person to show love.

7. Reply

Wonderful interpretation. I think everyone of us would love to shower those we Love with gifts if we had a million dollars. It just makes sense.

I’m also loving your editing of the color in this shot.

8. Reply

Wonderful image that really tells a story!

• kelly kardos
    • September 1, 2013

What a great edit. The LOVE is so Iconic. It’s fun to dream about a million.

• kelly kardos
    • September 1, 2013

I LOVE the edit on this. The LOVE is so Iconic. It’s fun to dream about a million.

9. Reply

Wonderful! I’ve never heard of this great sculpture. And thank you for suggesting such a fun song for this week! Enjoy your travels in the US!

• Karen
    • September 1, 2013

A wonderful picture and what a wonderful declaration of love!

10. Reply

Great shot! and your processing on this is stellar

11. Reply

Great shot. There is a LOVE sculpture in New York too. I’ve seen that one in person. I like the color and black/white treatment in this shot. Nicely done.

12. Reply

Gorgeous!! I love that part of Philly!

13. Reply

Great edit on the shot!! Philly’s my ol’ home town, so this is extra special!! And that’s a fun notion…to think about how to spoil my man!

• Yogi
    • September 1, 2013

I love your pic, and thanks for choosing this week’s song.

• Brandi
    • September 1, 2013

Excellent colors!

14. Reply

Love how you colored this, Molly!

• Kathy
    • September 1, 2013

Molly, Molly, Molly….I LOVE this LOVE :). One of my favorite places in Philly, Love Park. And I really like how you used the selective color on this shot. Thanks for suggesting this song title (if you have others, you know where to find me!). And thanks for joining in on Song-ography this week.

Get A Kiss A Day